Problems cannot be solved by the same consciousness that created them.
Integrative therapy combines the best of evidence-based approaches including cognitive behavioral and mindfulness-based therapies, with innovative perspectives that value somatic (body-based) and creative tools for change.
An integrative approach provides the flexibility to focus on short-terms goals, such as relieving insomnia or reducing stress, or plumb the depths of your life to transform limiting patterns, traumas and beliefs.
For more information about my specializations, see my page in Psychology Today.
To inquire about costs and insurance coverage, click here.
Write firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415 459-4235
Associations and Advanced Training:
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Certified in Interactive Guided Imagery
- Certified in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Certified in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT – I)
Graduate School: Dominican University
Licensed and in practice since 1992
Marriage & Family Therapy License, MFT29793, California/LF60790815, Washington