Books and Articles
- Emotional Resiliency in the Era of Climate Change Signed Copy
Emotional Resiliency in the Era of Climate Change is well-researched, inspirational and practical. It addresses the psychospiritual underpinnings of climate denial, explains motivators for change, identifies communication strategies, and offers resiliency practices for individuals and communities faced with climate-induced trauma, grief, anxiety, and depression. Everyone has a role in help reverse our accelerating climate chaos, and this book equips you to be more effective. $30.00 (includes tax) plus $3.50 shipping and handling.
- Transformative Imagery: Cultivating the Imagination for Healing, Change and Growth Signed Copy
Transformative Imagery includes imagery’s contributions to the medical field, depth psychology, the arts, wisdom traditions, and as a vehicle for social change. This collection brings together twenty-four leading pioneers in the field to share guided imagery’s theory, practice and history. It includes thirty imagery scripts that will enable professionals to tailor guided imagery to their individual practice. $25.00 (includes tax) plus $3.50 shipping and handling.
- Healing and Transformation Through Self Guided Imagery Signed Copy
Whether using imagery for health and healing, seeking guidance for a current crisis, reflecting on a significant life transition, or deepening gratitude in simple day-to-day moments, this book offers a reliable map to greater understanding and wisdom. It includes a self-facilitation worksheet with step-by-step instructions for unscripted guided imagery, allowing the healing images to arise from within you. $15.00 (includes tax) plus $3.50 shipping and handling.
- Huffington Post There are a number of articles on using imagery and meditation for mental fatigue, stress, depression, anger, grief, etc.
- Guided Imagery Gets Respect (October 1996) From the Healthcare Forum Journal
- Healing the Body, Healing the Self: Guided Imagery and Psychotherapy in Medicine (June 2008) From San Francisco Medicine
- The Creative Path to Healing (November 2008) From San Francisco Medicine
- Guided Imagery and End of Life Issues: Evelyn’s Story of Graceful Surrender (January 2009) From San Francisco Medicine
The information provided here is not intended for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your physician or other health care provider.