Book, Audios, Articles
Healing and Transformation through Self Guided Imagery
“…this beautiful book (is) the loveliest introduction to and immersion in the practice of guided imagery I have ever seen… Guided imagery, as presented in this book, becomes more than self-help; it becomes a tool of self-realization.”
—Linda Graham, author of Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being
“One thing comes clear when reading this book: Leslie has the chops – she’s an experienced, insightful, creative guide and master practitioner who knows whereof she speaks… It’s a great resource for anyone who wants to apply guided imagery to their own issues, struggles and questions.”
—Belleruth Naparstek, author of Staying Well with Guided Imagery
“She is a moving storyteller whose deeply spiritual approach is balanced by her sense of pragmatism and humor.”
—Martin L. Rossman, MD, author of Fighting Cancer from Within
Support for your Healing and Transformation
These free MP3’s and the worksheet accompany exercises in the book to tap into your inner landscape.
- Journey to the Wisdom of the Heart — Listen Now — Download MP3 (Right click to download) — Download MP3 (slow connections, right click to download) — Download Companion Document
- Basic practice: Traveling Inward — Listen Now — Download MP3 (right click to download) — Download MP3 (slow connections, right click to download)
- Deep Relaxation and Stress Management — Listen Now — Download MP3 (right click to download) — Download MP3 (slow connections, right click to download)
- Your Radiant Self — Listen Now — Download MP3 (right click to download) — Download MP3 (slow connections, right click to download)
- Renewed Vitality — Listen Now — Download MP3 (right click to download) — Download MP3 (slow connections, right click to download)
- Coming soon - Invitation, Guided Imagery with Harp for Relaxation and Rejuvenation, with Portia Diwa
Additional Free Resources to Support Healing
- Surgery Preparation (right click to download free MP3) Guided Imagery & Relaxation for Surgery Patients ©2004 Institute for Health & Healing.
- Surgery Healing and Recovery (right click to download free MP3)
The Imagery Store
- Restorative Sleep $4.99 (tax included) This 10 minute journey guides you first into deep relaxation, and then into the realm of deep, restful sleep. It can be purchased directly via PayPal:
- Huffington Post There are a number of articles on using imagery and meditation for mental fatigue, stress, depression, anger, grief, etc.
- Guided Imagery Gets Respect (October 1996) From the Healthcare Forum Journal
- Healing the Body, Healing the Self: Guided Imagery and Psychotherapy in Medicine (June 2008) From San Francisco Medicine
- The Creative Path to Healing (November 2008) From San Francisco Medicine
- Guided Imagery and End of Life Issues: Evelyn’s Story of Graceful Surrender (January 2009) From San Francisco Medicine
The information provided here is not intended for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your physician or other health care provider.